Graphic Sensor: 1/2.9-in Sony Exmor CMOS graphic sensor
Successful Pixel: 1920 * 1080 in HD mode; 960H in Analog Mode
Lens: 3.6 mm secured megapixel lense
Infrared LED: 14µ x 36 pieces with 65-100 feet infrared range based upon atmosphere.
Cam Feature: Day/Night; OSD food selection language; Auto/Manual White Balance; Gain control; Noise Decline; Image Correction; DWDR; OSD support; UTC support (HD mode)
Casing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut Filter: Yes
Source Of Power: DC12V ± 10%; 700mA Function Temp: 14F-122F, RH95% Maximum
This 4-in1 cam is fully suitable for the adhering to HD DVRS:
Hikvision, Dahua, GW, LTS, Q-see, Swann, Samsung, Evening Owl, Finest Sight, HD Viewpoint,
HQ-CAM, Annke, Aposonic, I-DVR Pro, Vonnic, Digital Guard Dog, Logisaf, Sannce,
Venetech, Speco, Justification, KT&C, Cantek, ZOSI and many more.
Q: Video clip Loss shows up where the graphic coming from my cam should be actually featuring on my DVR?
A: 1. Check out the extension wire (power and video clip) is safely connected to the cam.
2. Check out the video clip result coming from the cam is safely connected to a video clip input stations on the DVR.
3. Check out the power coming from the cam is safely connected to a power source.
4. The cam mode do certainly not match your DVR.there is 2 ways to configuration.
(1) Push OSD Joystick "DOWN" 5 seconds, if still no picture happened, attempt to push "LEFT" "RIGHT""UP" for 5 2nd, till the signal matching your DVR.
(2) See to it the signal of your DVR, Use OSD Joystick to alter the mode of the cam according to your DVRs video clip Mode.
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/UmIGptOdbvo, Please note this camera only workes with AHD/CVI/TVI DVR or Analog DVRs. Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGE: 1/2.7-inch 2.19MP HD CMOS sensor for crisp image. D-WDR, 3DNR and OSD adjustments for optimal picture quality in any lighting condition.
ENHANCED NIGHT VISION: Latest anti-reflection black film technology and upgraded SMT Led with 65-100 feet IR Range for superior image at night.
GREAT LOW LIGHT IMAGE: HD CMOS Image sensor with NIR and LOW ILLUMINATION technology applied, it performs great image with little ambient light.
4 MODES VIDEO OUTPUT: 1080P HD-TVI, 1080P HDCVI, 2.0MP AHD and 960H.